Providence Wheelchairs , Return & Cancellation Policy Warranty/Return Policy Coverage:
- Used/Refurbished items:
These items are covered by our 180-day free warranty. If you receive an item that you are not satisfied with, you may return it for an easy exchange or store credit within 180 days. No refunds shall be provided for used/refurbished items. Returned items must be returned in the condition that it was sent out in – order/product photos are stored within our database.
Warranty claims will have a return shipping label provided – we will not reimburse for return shipping.
Any products returned for reasons outside of warranty approval, including, but not limited to, invalid address, return to sender, rejected, buyers remorse, etc., are subject to our restocking fee.
- New items:
May be returned for a refund of the purchase price within 180 days. We do not accept returns of new products that have been opened.
- Licensed Apparel & Merchandise:
These items are eligible for return within 30 days. Item must remain in new condition, as received, including any tags or labels.
20% restocking fee applies ($3 minimum, $30 maximum). Return shipping is paid for by the customer.
Warranty/Return Claim Process:
- To initiate your claim, please email email@example.com with the following:
- Subject: Warranty/Return – Order #xxxxxx (where xxxxxx is your order number)
- Body: Please include your name, order number, and, if applicable, a thorough description of the symptoms you are experiencing with your item.
- Attachments: Any pertinent photos or relevant documentation.
- Within 48 hours, a representative will review your claim and provide you with the outcome. This response may include troubleshooting steps, acceptance/denial notification, return shipping address, or return label.
Replacement/Store Credit (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your item. We will also notify you of the status of your replacement/store credit.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, your refund will be processed via the agreed-upon method.
If you are shipping an item over $1000, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Providence Wheelchairs solely reserves the right to provide a refund at their discretion.
NOTE: Any deviation from the aforementioned steps may result in a delay or denial of your warranty/return claim.
Providence Wheelchairs Cancellation Policy:
Orders can typically be canceled within 24 hours of purchase unless the item has been shipped. Providence Wheelchairs will make a best-effort attempt to cancel the order, no guarantee of cancellation can be made.
Order Cancellation Process:
- To initiate your claim, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following, no later than 24 hours after placing your order, or before the order has been shipped, whichever comes first
- Subject: Order Cancellation – Order #xxxxxx (where xxxxxx is your order number)
- Body: Please include your name, order number, and email address provided at the time of checkout.
- Within 48 hours, a representative will review and respond to your request.
NOTE: Any deviation from the aforementioned steps may result in a denial of the request.
Providence Wheelchairs Order Cancellation Policy:
Any order returned to us by the carrier for any reason, including, but not limited to unable to forward, refused, not picked up, etc., shall receive a refund, less 20% restocking fee ($3 minimum, $30 maximum). Upon receipt of the returned/refused package, the item will be inspected, and a refund of 80% ($3 minimum, $30 maximum) of the total value of the order will be provided.
How To Contact
Providence Wheelchairs :
Email us directly at email@example.com.